©2013 Elchrom Scientific AG | all rights reserved | Gewerbestrasse 8 | CH-6330 Cham | Switzerland | +41 41 747 25 50
The ORIGINS by Elchrom™ is a new generation of submarine electrophoresis system with an integrated heating/cooling system. Automatic temperature control, the homogeneous electric field and buffer circulation makes ORIGINS by Elchrom™ ideally suited for introducing new standards in research and routine laboratories. In combination with Elchrom's ready-to-use gels, ORIGINS by Elchrom™ provides unsurpassed results and guarantees the highest level of reproducibility.
The ORIGINS by Elchrom™ comprises THE most cost-effective alternative to capillary electrophoresis: better results for lower costs!
Width 55 cm Depth 41 cm Height 22 cm
Weight 18 kg
Gel compartment D 10.8 x W 27.8 cm
Elchrom Scientific is your partner of choice for electrophoresis. For further information contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2100 E||ORIGINS by Elchrom™ (230V, EU-plug)|
|2100 U||ORIGINS by Elchrom™ (115V, US-plug)|
Including Catamarans S-8, S-12 & S-50/100, Peel-IT™, Easy-Stain Gel Tray, 200 ml (4x50ml) of 40x running buffer stock solution, special forceps and instruction manual.
The SEA 2000 system is the predecessor system of the ORIGINS by ElchromTM Scientific. The SEA 2000 requires an external water bath for temperature control, a peripheral pump delay control and temperature probe. Both systems are fully compatible in terms of functionality and handling.
The SEA 2000 Apparatus (2001E/U) consists of the PDC pump delay controller, the S-8, S-12 and S-26/500 catamarans, 40 x TAE running buffer stock solution (4x50 ml), special forceps and an instruction manual.
* Integrated cooling/heating plate for temperature control
* Integrated pump for buffer recirculation
* Unparalleled homogenous electric field
* Unparalleled linearity of the electric field
* Gel compartment: 10.8 x 27.8 cm
* Buffer volume 1.9 l
* Optional temperature probe for direct control of the running buffer
* It can be used with Elchrom ready-to-use gels and with self-made
agarose gels. In combination with Elchrom ready-to-use gels it
provides high reproducibility, high throughput and high resolution.
* High throughput: simultaneous running of three Elchrom Mini Gels
or one Wide Mini Gel (up to 400 samples per run)
* Unparalleled reproducibility
* Laminar buffer flow and constant pH even in the vicinity of the
* Sharp bands
* No smiling
|2001E||SEA 2000® Electrophoresis Apparatus 230V|
|2001U||SEA 2000® Electrophoresis Apparatus 115V|
websign by multipol